Sunday, January 28, 2007

14 Jan 06: I become a cyclist
Hello again. In a stroke of -well, brightness - I came up with the idea of using the bike that's been sitting around in the shed for about four years getting rusty. This was a fitness idea, although it doubles up neatly as a route to self-righteous gloating. Having invested around £40 in Halfords for the various accessories I was ready to go. What fun! Although the bike is a bit small, and the gears don't seem to change. I'm not planning to take it out for more than about 20 minutes at a time, and only on the safer roads, which excludes most of the UK and more or less all of London. Walking up the hills is fairly safe though. *** A lot of paper is still going in with the rest of the rubbish, I'm afraid. I just don't get the time to sort it all out. *** Does anyone out there know anything about eco-friendly cleaners?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home